Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ruby Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Whenever.



I've been playing WoW for about 14 months now. I dinged 80 in December(ish) and have only been raiding since ICC.

The only Naxx I've done is a few weeklies, and one guild run that went through 2 of the quarters.

Weekly raids are ALL I've done in Ulduar.

I've attempted ToC 25 man once, but never finished it (made it to Anub). I've never even been in ToGC.

I've been late to the party. For any boss fight, all I (or any raid members) need to do is look stuff up on Tankspot, or read strats in any number of other places. Not a good thing or bad thing, but there it is.

Now comes Ruby Sanctum. For the first time I am (pretty much) ready to go. It's new content, and I am probably geared enough to try it. I think the guild has enough geard members to try as well.

I have no illusions about being server first or ANYTHING like that, but the thought of working through the fight that isn't essentially farm content for others is exciting.

This is the first time I can say that I'm excited about content. As I said last post, I probably won't see it until later, but I intend to try it by hook or crook.

Just to be there.

In other news, I only need one more primordial saronite for my boots. WooHoo!!

Oh, yeah, I got a new pony (top pic) I got VERY lucky; according to my wowarmory stats, I only killed Rivendare 19 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment