Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here's My Itsy Bitsy Spider...

Idn't he CUUTE?!
(um, no lol)

Thanks to my ADD and generally scatter brained playstyle, I’ve (actually we've; Kattastrophe & me) got a bunch of old quests sitting in my log awaiting completion. They run the gamut, and we have tried, sporadically, to work through them. We finished off Uldaman until just recently and we had some Class quests (pally & shammy) and BlackRock quests that we picked up a few months ago. For the sake of our quest log (and the lack of utility) we abandoned the Voodoo feather quests. We looked at dropping the Blackrock ones we have, but of the three, TWO were for pets! (Kibler’s Exotic Pets and En-Ay-Es-Tee-Why)

As the title says, we went through Lower Blackrock Spire and got them, but only after a lot of fumbling around and reading through some less than clear walkthroughs. I missed a pot with a pretty clear youtube vid about how a Rogue would do it, but even still, it makes the path a LOT clearer, even if it only points out where you need to end up:

YOUTUBE LINK

We got both the Smolderweb Spider pictured above as well as the little Worg Pup, here:



My pup is a brown/grey color, and Kattastrophe's is black.

I don't know how many pets I've got, but they are a fun distraction once in a while...



No comments:

Post a Comment