Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stairway to Heaven at the Ledgerdemaine


I was hanging out in the Ledgerdemain, in the hallway upstairs. Out of nowhere I'm a sheep! It was a 30 second spell, and I was able to click out of it. And it was called something weird like bangmana or something.

A serious "WTF?!?!?" moment.

(BTW, not sure anyone knows this... I sure didn't. Ledgerdemain means "sleight of hand". Who knew? lol)

Then, later in the evening I get this:



Evidently Minigob Manabonk has been around a while, and you get a neat wand.

SWEET!

I tried to cast it on Kattastrophe, but selected the wrong thing, and ended up sheeping the Tree (vendor) right outside the Alliance in...

Ah well, just wait for it to come off CD...

HEY!?!?!?!?!? It's one time use.

Ah well, a neat idea...

A bit earlier, I had run Stratholme with one of Katt's alts, and I got the following:



Too bad there isn't better lewt for the Argent Dawn or the Argent Champion (20 exhalted factions) achies... I wonder how many have tabards... I think I have only worn 10 different tabards thus far.

Random ramblings are... random!

No comments:

Post a Comment