Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who Can it Be, Now?

It was late at night, and things weren't going normally. I don't know, the whole place looked normal, but was just different.


OK, I was on Azuremist Isle. There's the crashed ship, all the half dead refugees, there's the dude tha tlets me fly with totems and whatnot.


Yeah, there's some idiot Nelf with Mohawk Grenades, but... that's "normal.


"G'day..."


Whu?

I wander around... and other little things... like the sun moving the wrong way across the sky.... toilets flushing backwards, and the clock being 19 hours off...

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I"M LEVEL 8?!?!?

WHERE'S MY COOL PHAT LEWTZ?!?!
Then it dawns on me... I'm not in Kansas anymore (or California for that matter, but hey...)

This is some strange world of "Aman'Thul"... and WHAT is that little Gnome doing dancing over there?

Then it hits me; "Aman'Thul Oceanic" is some weird Azerothian dialect for the word "Australia"
Who'd a thunk it?
Gnomeaggedon, thanks for the hospitalilty, the kickass Tabard and everything else... (great company, btw) and I'll pester you every now & again, so long as your willing.
I don't plan to level "Down Under Balth", since that would take months, but I *did* roll a Gnome DK, just to skip the first 50-odd levels. (and since I've never played/rolled a DK, the lore should be interesting)
Cheer!
(and no Gnome or Drae panties were left asunder by this post or any of the fiddling around done prior to posting this)

No comments:

Post a Comment